Whats the point of this site?

Forum Forums About the site Whats the point of this site?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Masked Princess Masked Princess 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Regret

this site is intended to be a hub for everything about the upcoming dark souls 2 game.
    general discussion,rumors,petitions,things you liked from the last game that you would like to see on the next.
    with this forum anyone who wants to can stay up to date on the latest news.

it’s not just news though, ideally this could be a place to let the makers of the game hear your voices & possibly change
    what we are handed when they are finished. wouldn’t that be great?

so create an account & come contribute.

FoosFodder
    Keymaster

man it’ll be so nice now that dark souls ii will have great multiplayer support :) so excited for that.

Masked Princess

if the forum remains active long enough to see the release of the game it could double as a forum for the game itself. i know that i’ll surely be going-to-town on all the new places to explore and new information to absorb. and since it just came out others will probably be needing help since a wiki wouldn’t of been fully developed yet at all.

"Born of the freezing cold, I rise from the snow amongst the dead and discarded. I take up this forgotten mask found lying in-front of me, leaving my eyes closed to the horrors I have been born to oppose. I would slaughter billions and cry oceans of black tears, should I be given the chance to exist."
    Thaxadus
    Keymaster

were thinking along the same lines. that’s just what it is now. when the game drops there’s no limit to what could be posted here. :d

COLOR

do you have a reddit? i feel like this could gain some more publicity if it is posted to the r/darksouls subreddit. i don’t have a reddit account but might make one just for this.

Masked Princess

i imploy you to do so. it’s depressing to check up on here every day and see my name plastered up against all the forums as the newest comment.

"Born of the freezing cold, I rise from the snow amongst the dead and discarded. I take up this forgotten mask found lying in-front of me, leaving my eyes closed to the horrors I have been born to oppose. I would slaughter billions and cry oceans of black tears, should I be given the chance to exist."
    Thaxadus
    Keymaster

yeah, it’s ruff starting out a new site :(

i’m working on getting the site to show up on search engines and etc.
    i checked out the site because of your post. if you would be willing to try and get a link up there i think it would make a significant difference.
    the other thing that can help is your posts. the more content we get on this baby the more face time we will get.

Masked Princess

yah well, i can only post so many forums and replies before it starts looking like i’m talking to myself.

Thaxadus
    Keymaster

ha ha it’s true.
    but i appreciate your posts all the same.
    linking to articles i’ve missed is a good idea too.

i’m to try and hit up twitter and see about darksouls2 hashtags

Masked Princess

don’t expect me to do anything techy. it was a feat of epic proportions that i even managed to figure out how to upload an avatar, and i had help.. my powers are within the forum where i can blast people with ridiculous amount of irrelevant knowledge because elaborating to myself about it is boring, and my un-canny ability to never shut up unless i see a vagrant or crystal lizard.

Regrettle

it seems the bots have returned, hm.

i’ll do my best to hold the site together.

Masked Princess

if you see any account made for advertising like those "kitchen" garbage just have the account deleted.

Regrettle

but i only know how to ban, unless that’s the same thing.[/size:kuin90ix]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.